Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Mix


I'm having one of those days. You know, THOSE days. Full of tantrums and teething and sleep deprivation. As soon as the kids were in bed I was hit with a wave of exhaustion and hunger. So I knew I needed a little pick me up so I could get a few things done this evening.

Everyone has their comfort food snack, mine is cinnamon toast. I used to eat it all the time back when I was a student trying to finish up projects. It's so cheap and easy and always available. The ingredients are always in my house.

Cinnamon Sugar Mix

1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon


This amount is enough to almost fill one of those little spice jars from the dollar store. I like them because they have a shaker lid.


I ended up having 3 giant slices. This combination of cinnamon and sugar was the perfect mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment