Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chocolate cream cheese mix



When I heard recently that they came up with a chocolate flavored cream cheese that tasted just like chocolate cheesecake without the crust I thought 'count me in!' But when cream cheese went on sale for $1.99 a tub and the chocolate kind remained priced at $4.50 for a tiny tub I thought 'I can buy some plain and mix it up...'

Chocolate cream cheese mix (single use)

2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
pinch salt



Big Batch (makes 4 uses)

1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

What else you'll need

I small package or tub of cream cheese (250 grams)

Combine 3 tablespoons of mix with cream cheese and stir well. The flavors will mix well if you let it sit in the fridge for a while, but you can also eat it right away.





I had mine on a toasted bagel but it's also really good on rice cakes and crackers or as a no bake cheesecake filling or right out of the bowl with a spoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment